Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Coffee prolongs life and reduces risk of diabetes and heart attack!


 Up until recently caffeine was considered to be a health hazard. However recent research indicate a different result. That is, research of the National Cancer Institute found that those who drink coffee live longer than those who did not drink this potion.
 Weighing more than 400 thousand respondents aged 50 to 71, researchers found that drinking coffee can help to avoid diseases such as stroke, diabetes and heart attack.

 Neil Friedman, the doctor who led the research, we cannot be certain that coffee can bring us a longer life, but there is a clear connection.
 The risk of heart attack among male respondents who drink two to three cups of coffee daily was reduced by 14 percent. The risk of diabetes was reduced by 25 percent, while the risk of respiratory diseases decreased by 17 percent. The results for women were similar. The risk of diabetes was reduced by 23 percent, the risk of heart disease by 15 percent and the risk of respiratory disease was  reduced by 21 percent. Among those respondents who drank more than three cups of coffee a day the risk of death from these diseases was even lower.

7 comments:

  1. Coffee cured my Aids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee cured my down syndrome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have diabetus. Then I drank a cup of coffee, and now I'm cured!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny.. i drank coffee, then i got diabetes, down syndrome, AND AIDS. :( awww man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interdasting. I soak my feet in coffee, but I still have down syndrome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. coffee cured my impotency

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed reading every lines of your review. This is very informative. Indeed coffee is considered an anti-oxidant.

    see healthcareguru.net

    ReplyDelete